18 June 2011

Walgreens Brand

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

This is a review of my experience with Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Antacid Tablets (Read: Tums) 

I picked up this product ( Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Antacid Tablets) the other day as we were almost out of Antacid Tablets. I grabbed the Pepper mint flavor as it was twice the number of tablets of the berry flavor, but the same price. :) I will admit, I've never had peppermint flavored Antacid tablets, but these aren't too bad.. given that I'm definetly not a mint fan, (so much I rarely even use mint tooth-paste!) They aren't so strong I have to spit it out, but not flavorless either. The thing I really like about  these Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Antacid Tablets is that they don't taste as much like candy as other flavors of Antacid tablets do, so I don't overload on them, or eat them when I don't really need them.. which I sorta have a habit of doing on occasion. I'd give thse  Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Antacid Tablets a 5 star rating.. You can find this product, (AND MORE!) at your local Walgreens store, or visit  this site: Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

Another interesting thing about Walgreens is that the purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product brings preventative wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund ™! In addition to the $3 million Walgreens will contribute annually to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund, Walgreens, through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund ™, will provide free preventative health tests ( as well as other health & wellness services and education of the community) some of which will be through the National Urban League Health & Wellness Tour and the program will also include vouchers redeemable in-store at Walgreens. You can learn more here:  Walgreens Way to Well Fund™

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

 

Feeling like visting Walgreens now?? Yeah, well check out some giveaways that other blogs are doing by clicking the word giveaways. 

I hope you've enjoyed this education about Walgreens! I know I have, be sure to check out the links and enter the  giveaways

-thedeaLteen

Advertisement

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment