06 June 2011

A review of The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck

To start off, The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck, is not the type of book I usually read. I usually read action, suspense, mystery, adventure type books. I found that this book pretty much is the same as the back cover, just with more detail, characterization, and an ending. Still, I found this a book I could barely put down, except for the fact that I was in love with the characters and didn't want it to end! So as much as I desired to keep reading, I forced my self to put it down so it wouldn't end too quickly!

  The author wove and characterized this story so well that I was hooked within a few pages. And I had to pay close attention so as not to miss anything as the story moves quickly.

In fact, my only problems with this story is the facts about Charlotte's mother which seem to have been omitted from the story but we're meant to know them anyway (or maybe I didn't pay enough attention LOL), but I won't give it away for you! (Just know you have to pay close attention!)

I highly reccomend this book! 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment