22 August 2010

Welcome!

Hey! And welcome to this first post from thedeaLteen! By reading this you are making history… well maybe not, but you are at least making my day!
I’m Erika, and I’ve created this blog to be a go-to source for other teens* about freebies, sweet deals, and reviews on the best products out there. Finding freebies, and deals is a hobby of mine and has been for a while. I will try to post something at least every other day so keep an eye out because most freebies are gone quickly!

Any suggestions are very welcome, and if you want you can contact me at thedealteen@gmail.com 
Thanks so much for reading!
-thedeaLteen


* Please note, that even though I said teens, anyone who is not a teen is of course allowed and welcomed to comment or make suggestions. Just know this blog is aimed towards teens and college students/young adults *

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see what this becomes.

    ReplyDelete